Monday, May 17, 2010

A conversation.

“Hey, got a minute?”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Uh… I’m trapped, in this relationship with Jewel, I don’t know… “

“Jewel? I thought you broke up with her already.”

“No.. well, I did, but things got a little bit complicated, we talked… one thing led to another…”

“Oh, so you two are back together again?”

“You can put it that way.”

“Wow, you sure have some guts.”

“I know… I really shouldn’t. There were problems… “

“Tell me about it… so what about now? Any ‘NEW’ problem pops up?”

“yah, I know … it sounds very stupid, but can you be a doll? Time out for sarcasm and I really need your opinion.”

“I will bite my tongue. Shoot.”

“last weekend, I went to her parents’. Her old man’s birthday.”

“how’s it?”

“Old birthday thing, cake, music, conversations, awkward conversations, very embarrassing conversations…”

“WOW. Sounds very exciting. HAHAHA!”

“Her mom cornered me with her questions: SO, Donald, what’s your plan with Jewel?”

“That’s direct.”

“Then Jewel’s annoying sister Pam said: Well, this drama has tagged too long between you two kids, move on!”

“What’s that supposed to mean?!”

“I think they kind of hope that I can wrap everything up with Jewel, instead of ‘taking time’…”

“wrap up as a marriage or a garbage?! Hey perfect rhyme!”

“I believe it’s more for “M” word otherwise her old man should have killed me long ago.”

“Well she’s right, what’s your plan with her? First you two pick up fights way too frequently, then you broke up with her, boom! Back together! You’re a mysterious guy dude.”

“Fuck, why I end up with this shit. I don’t want to rush myself into this marriage crap.”

“maybe you shouldn’t get back with Jewel from the beginning. Oh maybe! Maybe.. you shouldn’t even date her from the VERY beginning. I told you she’s with some problem. She’s got crazy eyes.”

“Man, stop saying that she’s got crazy eyes.”

“She has! And she’s a control freak. Quote to you ‘self-centered buzzle’ You must be losing your mind to commit to that.”

“Well we have problems, part of them are my fault.. “

“Are you ready to fix those mistakes?”

“Not really… we are just trying out. Even I can feel that she’s been taking it seriously again, even more serious than before.”

“I think it’s never being a good idea.”

“You think so? But Jewel is still sweet, in a way… “

“If it didn’t work out for the first time, why do you think you guys can fix those problems now?”

“I don’t know, I thought we could.”

“Could you?”

“Can’t tell now, we just got back together for not more then 2 moths.”

“Did you pick up any fights?”

“Couple of times… not too serious.”

“What about the rest? Does it make you feel OK? Or by any chances AWSOME?”

“Like the old day.”

“Dude, don’t fall for the old day, if it’s so good, you wouldn’t wind up with that ugly break up.”

“Sometimes I did miss her. Yes she tends to control detail but she put my life in order.”

“Isn’t it the very reason drives you crazy?”

“Maybe I’m used to it.”

“No you’re not. Cut the crap. Are you going to pop the question to her? Really?!”

“Not now… I am not so sure.”

“Of course not! You weren’t sure the first time, right?”

“Then what should I do? Jewel won’t even say a word; she let her family do the talk.”

“Man, you’re literally trapped!”

“And her father wasn’t so happy that I didn’t give any positive response.”

“He will kill you for sure.”

“Is it really a bad idea to get back with her?”

“Well, from my point of view… it’s an idiotic decision which can only made by a moron.”

“What should I do!”

“Move on dude, told her to get the frigging out of your life…. Again.”

“It’s easy to say… “

“If you don’t move on, you will feel sorry for yourself making the same mistake again and again.”

“She’s not all that bad.”

“Believe me, if it would work, you two are married for years already. If it’s not working, then nothing can change the fact, even time.”

2 comments:

Sing said...

Two & helf men?

Caroline said...

one very dusturbing plot.
:DDD