Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An E-mail to the groom to be.

My Dear dear friend,

Did you remember the day we met?
In that tiny room for club members in college. You walked in to me and we chatted.

Did you remember our old days, that one of my girl friend had crush on you but you're tangled by another triangle relationship?

Did you still held it valuable that we promise to look after each other forever, and I've got your back?

There has been way too much between us, our memories, old days, you're part of my family and... me, I am your family. Now that I can understand, it's your decision to marry this lucky woman. She's .. you know, a control freak and less pleasant when she's so mad and jealous about me being in your life way longer (correctly, it's triple times longer than her) then she is. I respect you. After all, you've walked through all these tough times all by yourself for over 30 years, and I am drifting all the time, can't be your full time sister to support you; not even when the time you were so sick. For that I am going to kick your ass if you don't fix your sick pure meat diet. Thought out these tough times she last longer then others, I don't find her your best choice, but ... hey! You've got yourself locked up!

I know your history, and for this I respect her to stick around no matter how ugly the situation goes. She's a fighter... you whatch out and don't pull your old habit again, or I am sure that you will end up in hospital...


Now my dear, I am sorry that I have to pull a drama here. It's not an good idea I know... it's 2 days before your wedding...

Honestly, I understand. Totally if you can't reply to this...
You might not forgive me forever, I know....





But can you text me the "when" and "where" of your wedding?
Because I lost my invitation.
PS.I tried to pull our conversation record from MSN, nothing's saved. And I try my blackberry however I forgot to save your new mobile number. I don't know what's the reason but I don't have your new mobile phone number, the old one is no good now... you probably told me before... surprised~~


Looking forward to hearing from you ASAP, I mean, ASAP!!
Love,
your best friend . (I hope I can still be.)

1 comment:

Sing said...

well....
you know what did Raj say to Howard when Howard ditched him in that brutal kite fighting...XDDDDD